- To implement Carrier Services strategy by evolving existing services both locally and internationally through high quality, cost effective and value-driven services, enabling internal commercial units and the wholesale market in general.
- Responsible for reviewing existing services implemented over the network, ensuring services meet stakeholder and market requirements, and meet regulatory and legal governance.
- Critically responsible for improving current services and researching, designing and developing new or improved services that meet quality and cost-efficiency business rules.
- The Service Development Manager is focused on:
* Modernising voice, messaging and signalling services;
* Evolving Interconnection and Roaming services to support industry migration towards next generation services and delivery mediums;
* Design and deployment of centralised platforms to support strategic initiatives;
* Assisting Senior Management with the budgeting and forecasting process and provide financial and interconnect administrative support and
* Assisting Senior Management with strategic business insight and implement new revenue & cost strategies;
* Supporting the Interconnection and Roaming businesses with commercial and operational guidance to enable new and innovative services to
internal and external customers.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS
- A completed Degree or Diploma in Finance or Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of service development experience in the telecommunications industry.
- At least 7 years in business development experience within the mobile services industry.
- A strong background in interconnect and inter-working services.